BCS Business Analysis Diploma is accredited by the BCS (British Computer Society) and is globally recognised. It is a very popular certification with more and more professionals choosing to achieve it.
Is this certification for you?
This qualification is for you if you:
- Perform or wish to perform business analysis as part of your role.
- Want to be recognised for your skills and experience.
- Consider to move into business analysis.
- Want to improve your employability.
- Work with or manage business analysts.
The BCS Diploma doesn’t require any prior knowledge or experience. You will be taught concepts, tools, and frameworks in an interactive and practical way building up from the basics.
How does it work?
The BCS diploma in business analysis consists of a foundation and three practitioner qualifications followed by an oral exam.
Each qualification stands alone and, in various combinations (IREB and IIBA qualifications also give partial exemptions), leads to the International BCS Diploma in Business Analysis. The delegates can take the four courses over as short a time as eight consecutive days or as several sessions spread over a year.
The courses can be taken at dates and in any order to suit you.
Core Practitioner (both mandatory):
These courses can be taken together in a one-week fast track, see Fast Track Business Analysis Course.
Foundation (choose one of the below):
- BCS Foundation in Commercial Awareness
- BCS Foundation in Business Analysis
- BCS Foundation in Business Change
Practitioner (choose one of the below):
Already done a course? Click to book the 3 Course Diploma