The Basic Business Analysis Diploma Bundle allows you to customise your own bundle depending on your training needs.
If you want to find out how you can achieve the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis Certification please click here.
The Basic Bundle is suitable for someone who is on a tight budget and doesn’t need the flexibility that comes with our Diploma bundle.
If you are not on a very tight budget and would like more flexibility to your bundle please click here to read about our BCS Standard Business Analysis Diploma Bundle.
Our courses combine:
- case studies
- practice examination papers
On the course you will:
- gain a firm grasp of theory.
- apply the theory in realistic situations using real-world case studies.
- get well equipped for the exams.
- develop practical, useful skills that you will use in your business analyst role
- BCS Business Analysis Practice + BCS Requirements Engineering classroom class taken as a Fast Track or 2-weekend classroom courses
- BCS Business Process Modelling or BCS Agile Systems Development Essentials classroom course
- 3 BCS Exams. You will be expected to take an exam at the end of the classroom course.
- BCS Business Analysis Foundation course – taken online with a live experienced BA instructor (6 x 2-hour sessions – all recorded) + 3 months access to an e-learning environment with over 400 exams like questions.
- One oral exam preparation day.
- All course notes, refreshments, in a state-of-the-art venue in central London, small classes with experienced top tutors.
Add-ons you can add to this bundle:
- Lunches on all course dates (good for networking) – £100+VAT
- Flexibility to take the exams at a later date – £150+VAT
- Extend the diploma length to 1 year – £100+VAT
- Take any foundation classroom course – £300+VAT
- Take the core modules on any date – £75+VAT
- Foundation exam fee – £145+VAT
- Business Analysis book – £30+VAT
Want all add-ons? You could get all these add-ons for a better price with our Premium BCS Business Analysis Diploma Bundle.
This bundle doesn’t include the BCS Foundation in Business Analysis exam which can be taken directly at PearsonVue centres after attending the virtual course. The price for this exam is £145+VAT.
Also after passing the exams for all 4 course you will need to book and pay for your oral exam directly with BCS. The price for this exam is £300+VAT. Then you need to contact us to book your final course – the oral exam preparation.
Professionals seeking to improve their business analysis skills and knowledge:
- Project experts including project managers, project support staff and project analysts
- Business experts including product owners, subject matter experts (SMEs), business change managers, senior users, project stakeholders
- IT experts including systems architects, software developers, testers, support and trainers
- Practising business analysts – experienced or junior
There are no formal prerequisites to attend the course.
1. What makes Metadata different?
Metadata is specialises in business analysis and offers a more personalised and flexible training experience. We create long-lasting relationships with our delegates and the companies we work with, and support their training every step of the way. As a direct seller, we have the flexibility to tailor our courses to suit the needs of our clients.
2. Are your courses accredited?
3. Is the exam fee included in the price?
Yes, the course price includes the exam fee. If you do not require an exam, please let us know when you book and we will deduct the fee from the price.We can also provide a certificate of attendance.
Please note: the courses count as professional development credits towards the IIBA CBAP qualifications.
4. In which order should I take the modules?
Most of our delegates start with Business Analysis Practice or Requirements Engineering as they are the core modules of the diploma – if you have no previous experience in the field we would recommend that you do the same. However, if you are already working as a business analyst or have relevant experience, you can take the modules in an order that suits you. Please give us a call if you would like to discuss which order would be most appropriate for you.
5. Do I need IT skills to attend the courses?
No, none of our courses require you to have IT skills.
6. What is the difference between the 2-day weekend and 3-day midweek courses for the same module?
The same material is covered on both courses but because the weekend course fits into two days instead of three it is more intense. Weekend courses begin at 9am and finish at 6:30pm, with a few short breaks; the midweek courses start at 9:30am and finish at 5pm, with an hour for lunch.
7. Can I cancel a booking?
Yes, you can cancel a booking but in order to do so without penalty we require 10 working days notice. For more information on our cancellation policy, see our terms and conditions.
8. When do I pay for the course?
Please refer to our terms and conditions.
9. When will I receive the training material?
When you book onto a course we will send you a copy of our core textbook Business Analysis. One week before the start of the course we will email you the chapters to read and any extra reading material you need. You will receive additional material (including slides and exam preparation) during the course.
10. Do I need to prepare for the course?
We recommend you do some pre-reading as this will help you to get the most out of the course. We will send you the required material (including a case study) one week before the course start.
11. When do I take the exam?
Most of our delegates take the exam immediately upon finishing the course (on the last day), but if you prefer you can take it at a later date. We run exams every Thursday evenings at 18:00 and some weekends (please contact us to check availability).
12. What is the pass rate for the exams?
We have a high pass rate – currently it’s at 95%.
13. What happens if I fail an exam?
If you fail an exam you will receive personal feedback from your tutor which will include a report detailing the reason for failure and areas to work on. If you wish to re-sit, you will need to pay a further exam fee of £145+VAT.
Our courses are designed with the exam in mind and we do our best to prepare you as much as we can – to this end, we provide around 3 case studies to practice on, as well as a sample exam.
14. Do I get a certificate at the end of each course?
Yes, BCS will email you a registration login to download a copy of your e-certificate.
15. What is the advantage of booking the Diploma Bundle?
The main advantage of the Bundle is cost as it’s considerably cheaper to do the Diploma than to pay for each course separately.
Another advantage to the Diploma package is the motivation you’ll get from committing to do the whole diploma. Delegates who book onto the full diploma usually become qualified business analysts much quicker than those who do it on a course by course basis.
16. How does the Diploma in Business Analysis package work?
The Diploma in Business Analysis Bundle is designed for delegates who want to achieve the International Diploma in Business Analysis qualification. To get this qualification you need to pass an oral exam with BCS examiners. To qualify for this oral exam first you need to pass the exam for 4 individual modules.
Our Business Analysis Diploma Bundle contains the following 4 modules: Business Analysis Practice, Requirements Engineering, Commercial Awareness or Foundation in Business Analysis and, either Systems Development Essentials or Modelling Business Processes.
Each course is a separate, self contained unit leading to an individual exam and a BCS Business Analysis Practitioner certificate qualification. You can attend the courses midweek or at weekends, and choose the dates depending on your availability and time constraints.
17. Can the business analysis training help me to get a job?
The BCS business analysis diploma is a standard qualification for business analysts and many employers now include them in their job descriptions. Our delegates frequently tell us how much of a difference their BCS certificate made in securing a job.
18. Can Metadata help me to get a job?
No, we don’t normally connect our delegates with recruiters. Very occasionally our contacts ask us if we know anyone good who is looking – sometimes we can help but we can’t promise.
19. Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, please contact us for details.
20. If I sign up for the Diploma Bundle, how long do I have in which to complete it?
You have one year to complete the diploma in business analysis.
Why choose us
- Weekend/weekday/webinar courses
- Experienced lecturers
- Flexible course and exam dates
- 95% pass rate on exam