Have you ever been frustrated by conversations with the project manager where he or she is pushing you to deliver and not listening to your concerns?
Perhaps you have conversations with other team members which don’t have the right outcome and leave you frustrated.
No doubt you are trying really hard to be a great team member and make a valuable contribution. But it is often not just what you say but how you say it that makes you effective. Perception is everything.
This training session will explore how we can create the wrong impression and make the wrong assumptions in conversations.
When this happens, it will affect trust in our working relationships and make it much harder to be successful.
On completion on this session you will:
– create trust and rapport quickly through listening and reflecting
– deal with negativity, our own and our stakeholders
– understand 4 types of stakeholders‘ response and strategies to deal with resistance
- 2 hours interactive session.
- Refreshments and snacks will be provided
- Special offers to other business analysis courses.
- The course doesn’t include and doesn’t lead to a qualification.
This course is aimed at business analysts who want to learn skills and techniques to successfully work with stakeholders.
However any professional who interacts with stakeholders as part of their role could benefit from the course.
If you have any doubts about your suitability for the course please contact us.
Stay in touch
Be the first to find out about our events, news and special offers: