Does your job involve managing and delivering projects?
Then Prince2® methodology might be the right tool for you.
PRINCE2 is the most widely recognised project management methodology. It is a recipe of how to successfully manage projects in any industry or business. PRINCE stand for PRojects In Controlled Environment.
Prince2® Foundation course supports delegates achieve the foundation qualification and develop skills and knowledge to successfully manage and deliver projects for your organisation.
The benefit of this core qualification is simple: to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with (or as a member of) a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
What is Prince2®?
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most practiced project management method and a de facto standard developed and used extensively by project managers around the world.
Since first being developed in 1989, PRINCE2 has been successfully adopted by thousands of project managers around the world. Today, it is the most widely-used project management framework.
Embodying established and proven best practice in project management, PRINCE2® is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for running a successful project, regardless of type or scale. It can be tailored to meet your organization or industry-specific requirement.
PRINCE2 Foundation Training and Certification Exam (2 Days)
This course covers the PRINCE2 principles, Themes and Processes and ends up with running the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam at the end of Day 2.
The Foundation Exam is closed book and has 75 multiple-choice questions (5 questions are trial questions). You have to get correct answers for at least 35 (50%) to pass. The Trainer should inform you of the Exam results in the morning of Day 3.
Session 1: Introduction to Project Management (what is a project and what is project management)
Session 2: Challenges of projects and project management (interactive session)
Session 3: The four Elements of Prince 2.
Session 4: The Seven Principles of Prince 2.
Session 5: The Seven Themes of Prince2.
Session 6: The Seven Processes of Prince2.
Session 7: Practice Foundation Exam
Session 8: PRINCE2 Foundation Exam (60 minutes)
In order to get the PRINCE2® foundation qualification you must pass an exam.
About the PRINCE2® foundation exam:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions per paper
- Five trial questions (not counted in scores)
- Pass: 35 marks required (out of 70 available) – 50%
- Closed book.
- Course fee
- Foundation Exam & Certificate fee
- All course material including exam practice samples
- The official “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2” course manual
- Coffee & refreshments on all course dates
- improved project delivery
- improved performance
- improved business results
For an individuals:
- successful project management
- improved project delivery
- enhanced career advancement
PRINCE2® is addressed to:
- Project managers or professionals wishing to become project managers
- Key personnel involved in project design, development and delivery
This course is open to everyone and there are no prerequisite
Dates and bookings
|Date||Duration||Location||Delivery||Price (ex VAT)||Availability|
|Mon 12 – Wed 14 Jun||2.5 days||London||weekday||
|Sat 17 – Sun 18 Jun||2 days||London||weekend||
|Sat 15 – Sun 16 Jul||2 days||London||weekend||
|Mon 24 – Wed 26 Jul||2.5 days||London||weekday||
|Sat 19 – Sun 20 Aug||2 days||London||weekend||
|Mon 21 – Wed 23 Aug||2.5 days||London||weekday||
|Sat 16 – Sun 17 Sep||2 days||London||weekend||
|Mon 25 – Wed 27 Sep||2.5 days||London||weekday||
|Sat 14 – Sun 15 Oct||2 days||London||weekend||
|Mon 23 – Wed 25 Oct||2.5 days||London||weekday||
|Sat 11 – Sun 12 Nov||2 days||London||weekend||
|Mon 20 – Wed 22 Nov||2.5 days||London||weekday||
|Mon 4 – Wed 6 Dec||2.5 days||London||weekday||
|Sat 9 – Sun 10 Dec||2 days||London||weekend||
Why choose us
- Metadata is approved training organisation (ATP) by PEOPLECERT
- Our training sessions takes the form of interactive workshops
- Every session ends with a review and a Quiz to ensure the full understanding of the concepts covered
- Our delivery dates and locations are flexible covering weekdays or weekends at our site or in-house
- Our training centre is located in Central London, convenient links to public transportation
Stay in touch
Be the first to find out about our events, news and special offers: