The Metadata Training Free Resources Blog
Sign-up to receive tips and advice to develop business analysis and agile skills to advance your career
Develop business analysis skills without spending your training budget
Posted on June 11, 2020
Develop business analysis skills and expertise without spending your training budget : Webinar Wednesday 16 July 2020 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
As a specialist business analysis training provider, we can help you develop business analysis skills at no extra cost to your company.
Managers who want to develop business analysis skills, expertise and capabilities within their teams don’t always know that they can make good use of the levy that their company is already paying to the government.
This money could be wasted if not spent, and your team will miss the opportunity to upskill. You may not know that can use that money to fund training and coaching for your team that can contribute to employees’ motivation, higher staff retention and better skills within the team to achieve your business goals.
Developing business analysis skills
In the current environment, it’s becoming more important than ever to have a team with consistent business analysis skills, to ensure they are delivering the maximum benefit to your organisation. As an individual, accreditations such as the Business Analysis Apprenticeship Programme will help build confidence and assure your team that they are able to fulfil their roles to the best of their abilities, and to gain vital business analysis skills along the way.
Join our webinar and find out:
1. What is the business analysis apprenticeship programme, and how can it develop business analysis skills?
2. Who should consider it?
3. Why do an apprenticeship instead of the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis?
4. What activities and courses do you do on the programme?
5. Can my team still study and have time to deliver projects? And how can Metadata Training support us?
6. How can I engage my company to enrol myself or a colleague for an apprenticeship programme?
7. Any other questions – 10 to 15 minutes of Q&A at the end of the webinar.
The webinar is delivered by Mike Goodland, the Apprenticeship Director of Metadata Training.
To talk to us about what the business analyst apprenticeship programme can offer your business analysts, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 7272 3726