The BCS Business Analysis Diploma Bundle is aimed at professionals who want to achieve the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis qualification accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
All 5 courses included in the bundle are delivered virtually by a live instructor in real-time. You can attend from the comfort of your home while saving time and money on travelling.
We’ve already run a few courses virtually with a live trainer in the past month. The feedback has been really good.
“I was happy to be able to continue my studies during the coronavirus situation. The virtual classroom course run by a live trainer using Zoom was great and the technology was easy to use. The trainer, Dawn made the course engaging by providing a lot of useful information and real world examples. She ran it with confidence and worked very hard to make sure everyone benefited from the course. The online exam samples were a great tool for practicing for the exam. I would recommend the virtual courses run by Metadata Training.” – Deirdre Duffy (Software Instructor/Contractor)
How do you get the BCS Diploma?
The BCS Diploma in Business Analysis consists of one foundation and three practitioner qualifications followed by an oral exam. Each qualification stands alone and, in various combinations, leads to the International BCS Diploma in Business Analysis.
The courses can be taken in any order and at any pace that suits you by choosing any virtual instructor-led courses from our course schedule.
We run the courses every week so there is a wide range of courses to choose from. It is easy to fit the training around your busy schedule.
After booking the bundle, the delegates will choose their Live-Trainer, Virtual-Classroom course dates for the 4 courses (each is a 2 or a 3-day course) and the oral preparation course (1-day course). The training can be spread over 1 year or completed at a faster pace.
Want to find out more about the courses included and the type of bundles we offer? Click here
There are no pre-requirements to attend this training. We had delegates with no business analysis experience who attended the courses and successfully achieved the qualification. Our extensive and personalised training prepares delegates to successfully pass the exams.
What’s included in the diploma bundle?
- 4 BCS virtual diploma courses
- 4 Exams and certifications (exam is taken remotely from your home using an online proctor )
- 1 oral exam preparation day + 1-hour preparation webinars
- all course materials including notes, worked case studies, slides and sample exams
- Live recordings of the courses available for 3 weeks after attendance
- 1 year to attend the courses
- flexibility to choose any virtual course from our course schedule
- one year free BCS Associate membership
Who should attend?
Professionals seeking to improve their business analysis skills and knowledge:
- Project experts including project managers, project support staff and project analysts
- Business experts including product owners, subject matter experts (SMEs), business change managers, senior users, project stakeholders
- IT experts including systems architects, software developers, testers, support and trainers
- Practising business analysts – experienced or junior