This hands-on, interactive course will develop the practical skills you need to become an effective business analyst and equip you with a BCS (formerly ISEB) accreditation that is highly regarded by prestigious employers.
This course includes the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
This course is one of the mandatory modules of the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis. It is also the first course that delegates attend after booking the BCS Business Analysis Diploma Bundle.
This course can be attended in a classroom or remotely. If you would like to attend in the classroom, these are held at our London training venue near Old Street station. You can also attend remotely from the comfort of your home while saving time and money on travelling. Once you have booked the course, you can choose how you would like to attend.
What will you learn?
- Develop a business IT strategy
- Identify key performance indicators
- Understand stakeholder perspectives
- Model business activities
- Perform gap analysis
- Identify business improvements
- Manage project stakeholders
- Propose useful IT projects
- Identify costs and benefits for IT projects
Who is this course for?
Professionals seeking to improve their business analysis skills and knowledge:
- Practising business analysts – experienced or junior
- Project experts including project managers, project support staff, and project analysis
- Business experts including product owners, subject matter experts (SMEs), business change managers, senior users and project stakeholders
- IT experts including systems architects, software developers, testers, support, and trainers
Not sure if this course is for you?
Click here to receive our business analysis qualifications guide and find out which is the right qualification for you.
You can also get in contact to have a chat with a course adviser.
What is included in the course price?
- Teaching by a real expert
- Exam and certification fee
- BCS “Business Analysis” book with your first Metadata course
- Delicious lunches and refreshments (classroom attendance)
- 1 year BCS Associate Membership from the Chartered Institute for IT – terms and conditions apply
Interested but not ready to book a course?
Click here to receive our updates.
If you attend face-to-face in a classroom or remotely:
- 2/3 day courses are full days from 9:30am – 5:00pm on weekdays
- 2 day courses are full days from 9:00am – 6:00pm on weekends
- Seating will be spaced out appropriately to ensure the social distancing measures
- Measures are put in place to ensure safety of all classroom attendees
- You will need a computer, a microphone and a camera for an engaging course interaction (remote attendance).
You can take the exam at the end of the course or at a convenient time.
If you attend remotely, you can take the exam from your home using an online proctor (invigilator) – we book a day with the exam provider and then you finalise the specific date and time with the remote proctor. The price includes the exam cost.
Exam format: One hour ‘closed book’ multiple-choice exam. The pass mark is 26/40.
Want to see what to expect from the exam? Take our mini-exam test