Are you Agile? Are you Certified?
Agile product development has become the norm in the last 5 years – now moving out of the software industry to become mainstream.
But the missing element! APMG Agile Project Management (AgilePM®)
Agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban, and Lean benefit from project management and governance structure as described in the APMG AgilePM® Foundation and AgilePM® Practitioner Certifications. These are based on the DSDM project framework.
Foundation covers the basics in 2 days and includes the 40 minute, 50 question exam leading to the APMG AgilePM® Foundation qualification.
Learn how to:
- explain agile to project stakeholders
- explain the agile philosophy and project lifecycle
- identify the agile project products
- set up and work with agile project teams
- run facilitated workshops
- plan an agile project using timeboxes
- plan iteratively and incrementally
- identify and prioritise requirements in an agile way
- develop the right level of documentation in an agile project
The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
The AgilePM® Foundation-level qualification assesses knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance. The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
Holders of the Agile Project Management Foundation Certification should be able to understand the key ideas and terminology.
You should understand:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- Project and programme managers
- Prince 2 qualified professionals
- PMO specialists
- Business analysts
- Software developers
- Business change professionals
- Anyone who works on projects and needs to develop and validate their knowledge of agile
Agile adoption is growing fast and the APMG agile qualifications are very much in demand.
- 2 full days of classroom training
- The Agile Project Management Foundation exam fee
- Full set of PowerPoint slides
- Case study and answer pointers
- APMG Agile Project Management Handbook V2.0 (Manual)
- Coffee & refreshments on all course dates
- One year free membership of the Agile Business Consortium
Dates and bookings
|Date||Duration||Location||Delivery||Price (ex VAT)||Availability|
|Sun 3, Sat 9 Sep||2 days||London||weekend||
|Mon 4 – Wed 6 Sep||3 days||London||weekday||
|Tue 17 – Thu 19 Oct||3 days||London||weekday||
|Sat 28 – Sun 29 Oct||2 days||London||weekend||
|Mon 13 – Wed 15 Nov||3 days||London||weekday||
Why choose us
- Weekend/midweek agile courses
- Great support from experienced lecturers
- 99% pass rate on exams
- Small class size – maximum 12 delegates
- Interactive and practical agile courses