Are you Agile? Are you Certified?
Agile product development has become the norm in the last 5 years – now moving out of the software industry to become mainstream.
But the missing element! Agile Project Management
Agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban, and Lean benefit from project management and governance structure as described in the APMG AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner Certifications. These are based on the DSDM project framework.
Foundation covers the basics in 2 days and includes the 40 minute, 50 question exam leading to the APMG AgilePM® Foundation qualification.
Learn how to:
- explain agile to project stakeholders
- explain the agile philosophy and project lifecycle
- identify the agile project products
- set up and work with agile project teams
- run facilitated workshops
- plan an agile project using timeboxes
- plan iteratively and incrementally
- identify and prioritise requirements in an agile way
- develop the right level of documentation in an agile project
The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
The Foundation-level qualification assesses knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance. The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
Holders of the Agile Project Management Foundation Certification should be able to understand the key ideas and terminology.
You should understand:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- Project and programme managers
- Prince 2 qualified professionals
- PMO specialists
- Business analysts
- Software developers
- Business change professionals
- Anyone who works on projects and needs to develop and validate their knowledge of agile
Agile adoption is growing fast and the APMG agile qualifications are very much in demand.
- 2 full days of classroom training
- The Agile Project Management Foundation exam fee
- Full set of PowerPoint slides
- Case study and answer pointers
- APMG Agile Project Management Handbook V2.0 (Manual)
- Coffee & refreshments on all course dates
Dates and bookings
|Date||Duration||Location||Delivery||Price (ex VAT)||Availability|
|Mon 15 – Wed 17 May||3 days||London||weekday||£795||Available||Book >|
|Sat 20 – Sun 21, Sat 27 May||3 days||London||weekend||£795||Available||Book >|
|Sat 1 – Sun 2, Sat 8 Jul||3 days||London||weekend||£795||Available||Book >|
Why choose us
- Weekend/midweek agile courses
- Great support from experienced lecturers
- 99% pass rate on exams
- Small class size – maximum 12 delegates
- Interactive and practical agile courses