The Professional Scrum Master Qualification will teach you how to plan Agile projects, lead Agile and Scrum adoption.
Learn practical techniques and avoid Agile adoption mistakes. This course leads to Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification, both level I and II.
In this two-day certification course you will learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and will be challenged to think, as part of a Team, to better understand what to do when you return to your workplaces.
You will learn why certain decisions are better than others, and why some support Agility while others ultimately lead back to waterfall. This course leads to Professional Scrum Master Certification.
What will you learn?
- Why Scrum works
- When to use Agile and Scrum
- Scrum Framework
- How to manage change using Scrum
- How to optimise Total Cost of Ownership
- How Agile and Scrum Teams work
- How to plan Agile projects and releases
- How to control risk and optimise value
- How to scale Scrum across the enterprise
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
The Professional Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for the individuals within an organisation accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers and Scrum Team members.
- 2 full days of classroom training
- 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) PDUs
- all materials and case studies with answer pointers
- refreshments and lunch each day
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment, and are also entitled to a discount on the PSM II assessment. The industry-recognised PSM certifications require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments.
Dates and bookings
|Date||Duration||Location||Delivery||Price (ex VAT)||Availability|
|Thu 27 – Fri 28 Sept||2 Days||London||Weekday||
|Thu 25 – Fri 26 Oct||2 Days||London||Weekday||
|Mon 3 – Tue 4 Dec||2 Days||London||Weekday||
|Thu 20 – Fri 21 Dec||2 Days||London||Weekday||