Being a professional Product Owner encompasses more than writing requirements or managing a Product Backlog.
Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of all product management aspects, including but not limited to product ownership, that drives value from their products.
The 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner course focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of software products and systems.
What you will learn?
- Understand the Scrum Product Owner role
- How to deliver value while responding to change
- Understand Agile and the Scrum Framework
- How should business people collaborate with Scrum Teams
- Agile Product Management
- Lean Planning
- How to manage Agile requirements (Product Backlog), products and releases
- How Agile and Scrum helps you to control risk and become more predictable
- Stakeholder management
- How to maximise value, productivity and total cost of ownership (TCO)
This course is useful for:
- Product Owners
- Agile Product Managers
- anyone responsible for a software product’s success in the market
During this course delegates will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become clearer from an Agile perspective.
Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
- 2 full days of classroom training
- free take of the PSPO I assessment to prove your Scrum Product Owner knowledge
- a discounted fee to take the PSPO II assessment
- 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) PDUs
- all materials and case studies with answer pointers
- refreshments and lunch each day
Dates and bookings
|Date||Duration||Location||Delivery||Price (ex VAT)||Availability|
|25 – 26 Jun||2 days||London||weekday||