Are you interested in becoming a certified Business Analyst?
The BCS diploma bundle consists of 4 modules and one oral preparation. Each of the module can also be booked and paid for individually however booking it as a bundle will save you money.
Our business analysis diploma bundle helps you get the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis in the most cost effective way.
Our courses combine lectures, exercises, case studies and practice examination papers. You gain a firm grasp of theory, you apply it in realistic situations and are then well equipped for the exams. You don’t just pass the BCS exams; you develop practical, useful skills that you will use in your Business Analyst role.
To qualify for the Business Analysis Diploma you need to pass four courses:
- Business Analysis Practice – core module
- Requirements Engineering – core module
- Foundation in Business Analysis OR Commercial Awareness OR Foundation in Business Change
- Systems Development Essentials OR Modelling Business Processes
To check course dates please have a look at our Course Schedule.
Each course is a separate, self contained unit leading to an individual exam and a BCS Business Analysis Practitioner certificate. The courses can be taken at dates and in an order to suit you.
How do you achieve the diploma? To get the BCS (formerly ISEB) Business Analysis Diploma you need to pass a 50 minute oral exam with two BCS examiners. To qualify for the BA diploma oral exam you must pass the exams for: 2 core modules, one foundation module and one practitioner module.
Book this bundle and benefit from:
- Save £200+ per course
- Excellent pass rates – currently above 95%
- Weekend, midweek and fast-track courses available
- Flexible exam times – take exam at the end of the course or later free of charge
- Flexible payment schemes available, conditions apply contact us for more information
- 4 x £424* per BCS diploma course
- 4 x £145* BCS exam
- 1 x £295* oral exam preparation
- 1 x £24* BCS Business Analysis book
- All course materials including notes, worked case studies, slides and sample exams
- lunches and refreshments
- online oral preparation webinars
- exam date flexibility
Professionals seeking to improve their business analysis skills and knowledge:
- Project experts including project managers, project support staff and project analysts
- Business experts including product owners, subject matter experts (SMEs), business change managers, senior users, project stakeholders
- IT experts including systems architects, software developers, testers, support and trainers
- Practising business analysts – experienced or junior
There are no formal prerequisites to attend the course but most delegates have a graduate-level education and some business experience.
1. What makes Metadata different?
Metadata is specialises in business analysis and offers a more personalised and flexible training experience. We create long-lasting relationships with our delegates and the companies we work with, and support their training every step of the way. As a direct seller, we have the flexibility to tailor our courses to suit the needs of our clients.
2. Are your courses accredited?
3. Is the exam fee included in the price?
Yes, the course price includes the exam fee. If you do not require an exam, please let us know when you book and we will deduct the fee from the price.We can also provide a certificate of attendance.
Please note: the courses count as professional development credits towards the IIBA CBAP qualifications.
4. In which order should I take the modules?
Most of our delegates start with Business Analysis Practice or Requirements Engineering as they are the core modules of the diploma – if you have no previous experience in the field we would recommend that you do the same. However, if you are already working as a business analyst or have relevant experience, you can take the modules in an order that suits you. Please give us a call if you would like to discuss which order would be most appropriate for you.
5. Do I need IT skills to attend the courses?
No, none of our courses require you to have IT skills.
6. What is the difference between the 2-day weekend and 3-day midweek courses for the same module?
The same material is covered on both courses but because the weekend course fits into two days instead of three it is more intense. Weekend courses begin at 9am and finish at 6:30pm, with a few short breaks; the midweek courses start at 9:30am and finish at 5pm, with an hour for lunch.
7. Can I cancel a booking?
Yes, you can cancel a booking but in order to do so without penalty we require 10 working days notice. For more information on our cancellation policy, see our terms and conditions.
8. When do I pay for the course?
Please refer to our terms and conditions.
9. When will I receive the training material?
When you book onto a course we will send you a copy of our core textbook Business Analysis. One week before the start of the course we will email you the chapters to read and any extra reading material you need. You will receive additional material (including slides and exam preparation) during the course.
10. Do I need to prepare for the course?
We recommend you do some pre-reading as this will help you to get the most out of the course. We will send you the required material (including a case study) one week before the course start.
11. When do I take the exam?
Most of our delegates take the exam immediately upon finishing the course (on the last day), but if you prefer you can take it at a later date. We run exams every Thursday evenings at 18:00 and some weekends (please contact us to check availability).
12. What is the pass rate for the exams?
We have a high pass rate – currently it’s at 95%.
13. What happens if I fail an exam?
If you fail an exam you will receive personal feedback from your tutor which will include a report detailing the reason for failure and areas to work on. If you wish to re-sit, you will need to pay a further exam fee of £145+VAT.
Our courses are designed with the exam in mind and we do our best to prepare you as much as we can – to this end, we provide around 3 case studies to practice on, as well as a sample exam.
14. Do I get a certificate at the end of each course?
Yes, BCS will email you a registration login to download a copy of your e-certificate.
15. What is the advantage of booking the Diploma Bundle?
The main advantage of the Bundle is cost as it’s considerably cheaper to do the Diploma than to pay for each course separately.
Another advantage to the Diploma package is the motivation you’ll get from committing to do the whole diploma. Delegates who book onto the full diploma usually become qualified business analysts much quicker than those who do it on a course by course basis.
16. How does the Diploma in Business Analysis package work?
The Diploma in Business Analysis Bundle is designed for delegates who want to achieve the International Diploma in Business Analysis qualification. To get this qualification you need to pass an oral exam with BCS examiners. To qualify for this oral exam first you need to pass the exam for 4 individual modules.
Our Business Analysis Diploma Bundle contains the following 4 modules: Business Analysis Practice, Requirements Engineering, Commercial Awareness or Foundation in Business Analysis and, either Systems Development Essentials or Modelling Business Processes.
Each course is a separate, self contained unit leading to an individual exam and a BCS Business Analysis Practitioner certificate qualification. You can attend the courses midweek or at weekends, and choose the dates depending on your availability and time constraints.
17. Can the business analysis training help me to get a job?
The BCS business analysis diploma is a standard qualification for business analysts and many employers now include them in their job descriptions. Our delegates frequently tell us how much of a difference their BCS certificate made in securing a job.
18. Can Metadata help me to get a job?
No, we don’t normally connect our delegates with recruiters. Very occasionally our contacts ask us if we know anyone good who is looking – sometimes we can help but we can’t promise.
19. Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, please contact us for details.
20. If I sign up for the Diploma Bundle, how long do I have in which to complete it?
You have one year to complete the diploma in business analysis.
Why choose us
- Flexible course dates – choose from our Course Schedule
- Weekend courses available – if you can’t take days off work
- Experienced lecturers – quality teaching is very important to us
- Take exam at the end of course or at a later date – free of charge
- 95% first pass rate, 100% second time pass
- Easy to access venue in Central London
- Small class size – maximum 12
- Oral exam preparation supported by online webinars