- Prepares you for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP™) exam
- Provides 35 hours or 35 PDUs required for CBAP exam entry
- Gold standard qualification from the IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Based on Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge Version 3 (BABOK® V3)
- Supported by 300 question e-learning package
- CBAP needs about 6 years proven BA experience in the last 10 years
- CBAP Exam – 120 Q’s – based on case study 3.5 Hours (exam price not included)
- Support for the application process included
- Also useful for those taking CCBA exam or wanting a level above ECBA
You can use the CBAP qualification to help get the BCS BA Diploma – a CBAP only needs to pass two more written exams and an oral exam to qualify.
Special discount offer: CBAP and BCS BA Diploma Bundle for £2,330+VAT ( save £550 – £2,880 +VAT booked separately).
This bundle includes:
- Applying BABOK3 courses (Standard price: £895)
- BCS Business Analysis Practice and exam (Standard price: £795).
- BCS Modelling Business Processes OR BCS Agile System Development Essentials + exam fee (Standard price: £795).
- BCS Diploma Oral Exam Preparation course + online webinars (Standard price: £395).
These courses can be taken during the week or at weekends in our training centre in Central London.
All content is based on the BABOK® v3.0.
- Business Intelligence
- Information Technology
- Business Architecture
- Business Process Management
2.Case Study applying the Knowledge Areas, the use of techniques and competencies:
- BA Planning & Monitoring
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strategic Analysis
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
|WEB 1||Wk1 – Tue||06/02/2018||19:00||Course Intro – Exam – The Exam – 2 hour|
|BABOK V3 Introduction||Ch 1|
|BABOK V3 Business Analysis Key Concepts||Ch 2|
|Classroom 1||Wk1 – Sat||10/02/2018||09:00||BA Planning & Monitoring||Ch 3|
|Elicitation & Collaboration||Ch 4|
|Requirements Lifecycle Management||Ch 5|
|Classroom 2||Wk1 – Sun||11/02/2018||09:00||Strategic Analysis||Ch 6|
|Requirements Analysis & Design Definition||Ch 7|
|Solution Evaluation||Ch 8|
|WEB 2||Wk2 – Tue||13/02/2018||19:00||Underlying Competences||Ch 9|
|Techniques – Part 1||Ch 10|
|WEB 3||Wk3 – Tue||20/02/2018||19:00||Techniques – Part 2||Ch 10|
|WEB 4||Wk4 – Tue||24/02/2018||19:00||Perspectives||Ch 11|
- Expert trainer David Harris, CBAP, with years of practical business analyst experience
- Learning in a small class (maximum 12)
- Course binders, notes, with soft copy materials
- Access to 300 exam style questions, with feedback on your answer
- Tutor support in preparing for the exam
- Support with your application for the CBAP or CCBA exam
- Delicious lunches and refreshments on the weekend course
- Access to all recorded webinars
- Webinars use Citrix GoToTraining – accessible from PCs, Macs, tablets and via freephone number
- Highly interactive: you can listen, speak, share screens, take polls, ask and answer questions via chat
- Professionals seeking to improve their business analysis skills and knowledge, or gain an understanding of the breadth and depth of business analysis
- Project experts including project managers, project support staff and project analysts
- Business experts including product owners, subject matter experts (SMEs), business change managers, senior users, project stakeholders
- IT experts including systems architects, software developers, testers, support and trainers
- Practicing business analysts needing to understand BABOK3 to gain CBAP or CCBA certification
- To take the Level 2 CCBA exam you need to complete an IIBA on-line process that demonstrates two to three years of business analysis experience of 3750 hours and 21 hours of professional development by taking CBAP/CCBA Exam Preparation – Applying BABOK3
- To take the Level 3 exam CBAP you need to complete an IIBA on-line process that demonstrates over five years of business analysis experience of 7500 hours and 35 hours of professional development attained by completing CBAP Exam Preparation – Applying BABOK3
- You get extensive support through the application process with our CCBA/CBAP expert, David Harris
- You need to book and pay for the exams separately through IIBA
Dates and bookings
|Date||Duration||Location||Delivery||Price (ex VAT)||Availability|
|Sat 10 – Sun 11 Feb||2 days + 4 X 2-hour webinars||London||weekend||
||1 space||Book >|
Get Access to CBAP Sample Exam Questions... with Answers
Enter your details in the form to receive by email your free CBAP sample exam questions with answers.
Enter your phone number if you want to speak with a knowledgeable course advisor.
Why choose us
- Weekend courses to fit your busy schedule
- Experienced lecturers
- Central London location
- Webinar support before and after the course
- Small class size