This 1-day (or 3-evenings) introductory-level hands-on course follows the official Lean Kanban University (LKU) training materials produced by David J Anderson.
In the course, you will be involved in regular hands-on exercises and discussions that will provide the basics of the Kanban Methods and will introduce you to the ‘alternative path to agility’ offered by Lean Kanban.
During this class, you will:
- Design and implement a Team Kanban board.
- Learn the basics of visualising different types of work.
- Understand how to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
• The Sustainability Agenda to Address Overburdening
• Principles & Practices of the Kanban Method
• Basic Kanban Concepts
• Visual Boards
• Cycle-time Metrics
• Work in Progress Limits (WIP)
• Delivery Rate & Little’s Law
• Overview of 7 Kanban Cadences
• Daily Standup Meeting
• Replenishment Meeting
• Lean Kanban interactive simulation (Featureban)
• Different Board Designs (including Personal Kanban)
• Types of Risk
Product Owners and Business Analysts;
Team Leads and Change Agents;
Agile Team Members;
Agile Coaches & Practitioners
Dates and bookings
|Date||Duration||Location||Delivery||Price (ex VAT)||Availability|
|Mon 26 Jun||1 day||London||weekday||£495||Available||Book >|
|Mon 3 Jul||1 day||London||weekday||£495||Available||Book >|
|Mon 4 Dec||1 day||London||weekday||£495||Available||Book >|
Why choose us
- Weekend/midweek/webinar courses
- Returning customers – £100 off
- Money back guarantee
- Experienced lecturers
- Flexible course and exam dates
- 95% pass rate on exam.
Stay in touch
Be the first to find out about our events, news and special offers: