Join the next business analysis open evening and:
- take part in an interactive exercise based on a real-world case study
- learn how to analyse a case study and extract important information
- experience our training venue
- meet us and see if you would like to train with us
The interactive case study discussions will give you an idea of the concepts you will learn on our courses. The event will also give you the opportunity to review your knowledge in a non-working environment.
After attending this event you should:
- know how to analyse a case study and extract requirements
- better understand your role as a business analyst
- become aware of any gaps in your knowledge
- know if you need to attend a business analysis course and where to start
- have a better understanding of how we work and if we are the right choice for you
There will be no boring lecture and no hard sell.
Can’t make the event?
If you can’t make the event you can:
- call us on 020 7272 3726 and speak with our knowledgeable course adviser
- download our business analysis guide – click to download
We’ve been helping professionals develop business analysis skills, perform better at work and earn more for over 25+ years.
We can help you as well. Take the first step today.
Book event or if you are ready to book a course with us – check our Course Schedule.
This event would be most suited for professionals with up to 5 years of business analysis experience or no business analysis experience.
If you are an experienced business analyst looking to formalise your knowledge then we can definitely help you – click to check our qualifications. If you still want to come and take part in the session please do join us.
Dates and bookings
|Date||Duration||Location||Delivery||Price (ex VAT)||Availability|
|Mon 24 Sep||2 hours||London||evening||