Want this info in your email?
Tips & Tools to Develop your BA & Agile Career
Upcoming Course Dates & Monthly Discounts
Our Free Special Lockdown Webinars to Learn Business Analysis & Agile
(We send one email per month. We keep your data safe.)
Posted on June 4, 2020
Maybe you’re all ready to book your BCS Business Analysis exam, but worried about what to expect? Maybe you’re just curious about the type of questions you’ll get asked in the exam. Worry over, we’ve put together a handy little sample exam, and some Top Tips from our Trainers to help you approach your exam with confidence. Good luck!
At Metadata Training we understand that you need the right conditions to pass your exams. That’s why we approach things a little differently to other training providers:
If you’re looking to pass the BCS Business Analysis exam questions, you’ve come to the right place! With the right preparations, you can easily ace your exams.
Rod Simpson, one of our highly-rated trainers has put together these tips to help you approach your BCS Business Analysis Exam questions with confidence.
A multiple-choice exam for the BCS business analysis certification means every question will have 4 possible answers and only one is correct.
The exams have 40 questions and you need to score 26 our of 40 to pass the exam and achieve your qualification.
The following business analysis certifications are assessed by multiple-choice exams:
1. Keep your eye on the time.
2. Don’t change your mind if you are unsure of the answer.
3. Skip questions you don’t know the answer for.
4. Read the questions first, then the answer, and then the scenario.
5. Rule out the wrong or incorrect answers (only for paper exams).
6. Use highlighter if necessary (only for paper exams).
7. Be careful when you transpose that you don’t miss questions (only for paper exams)